Back and bi's Gym Day

     This time at the Arc at Slippery Rock I went to the gym and hit back and biceps which I did 4 back workouts and 3 bicep workouts. My first back workout was Single-arm dumbbell row for 3 sets on each arm and 12 reps. I worked up from 40-pound dumbbell to 55 pounds. My second exercise was overhand grip lateral pulldown. I did this exercise for 4 sets and 12 reps, at the 100-pound increment. I did seated rows after my previous workout, and this was for 4 sets and 12 reps as well. My last exercise for back, I did bent-over rows and that was for 3 sets and 10 reps. These 4 back workouts were heavily focused on growing my back out, width wise as rows are very important to do that. Now for the bicep part I started with prisoner curls for 4 sets and 15 reps with a 40-pound ez curl barbell. I then moved on to spider curls and did that for 3 sets and 15 reps with 30-pound dumbbells, that workout has shown to be one of the best ways to make your biceps bigger. Then lastly, I did preacher curls for 4 sets and 12 reps in which the weight was set at 70 pounds. After the workout I felt great, I really noticed the pump I got in my back.  

Comments

  1. Hey Jordan, this seemed like it was a really good workout. I relate to your workout because I have done all those back exercises just not with the biceps. The workout is really good and keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Jordan, im glad you had a great workout. I like how you walked us through each and every workout with the number of reps and sets. Also, you included your goal for your back which gives us insight on what you're trying to achieve. Lastly, it's awesome that you felt good after your workout, that's important because it keeps you motivated!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Push Day

Chest and Tris Day