Push Day

     At the gym today, it was a push day for me, so this involved my chest and triceps. I did 3 chest exercises and 3 triceps exercises. For the first lift I hit flat barbell bench for 5 sets and 5 reps increasing the weight each time. Then for my second exercise with chest I did incline barbell bench for 4 sets 8 reps keeping the same weight this time. Then to finish off my chest workout I did cable flies for 4 sets and 12 reps increasing weight each set. While it was only 3 exercises that were focused on chest it was a heavy weight day for these workouts. Then for triceps, my first exercise I did was Skull crushers where I went heavy weight for all 4 sets and roughly 8-10 reps. While doing these on my last couple reps in each set I would wait a few seconds till I pushed the barbell back up so it would help strengthen the muscle a little more. Then my second exercise was Single Arm Cable Kick back and did this for 3 sets and 10 reps on each arm. My last triceps exercise was cable push down for 4 sets and 12 reps, when doing these I held the cable down at the bottom for the last 4-6 reps of each set to fully feel it in my triceps and to get a better workout out of that exercise.             

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Back and bi's Gym Day

Chest and Tris Day