Chest and Tris Day

     For Mondays Gym Day I hit chest, shoulders, and triceps. I went to the ARC at slippery rock for this to happen, I did 4 chest exercises, 2 shoulder workouts, and 2 triceps exercises. My chest workout was contained with doing flat barbell press with was 4 sets and went from 12 reps down to 10, 8, and 6. Then I moved onto incline dumbbell press which was 4 sets of 10 reps each, after that I went to the decline machine press and did 3 sets of 8 reps. Lastly, I finished chest with cable rows and that was 4 sets of 15 reps. For the shoulders I did military press for 3 sets of 12 which I used 35-pound dumbbells for. Then for my second workout on shoulders I did lateral raises and that consisted of 3 sets for 15 reps, using 20-pound dumbbells. To finish off my workout I ended with triceps, which included triceps pushdowns which I did 4 sets and had the weight increment at 45 pounds, then did skull crushers and used did 4 sets and worked up from using the 40-pound ez barbell to the 60-pound one.             

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Back and bi's Gym Day

Push Day